Saturday, February 27, 2010
Winter
I am a GDA puppy in training, I am one year old and my name is Winter. I came over here for some new experiences and to go on a training at the airport in Ontario.
The day was long but fun and exciting. Starting with a long car ride with two other dogs, then play time in a huge yard with a few more dogs, dinner at Marie Calendars then finally going to the airport. We were met by some ladies who took us for a walk around the terminal, got ID's checked, went through security, up elevators, down stairs, and then boarded a airplane. I found a good place and just laid there waiting for my next command. We left the plane using outside stairs that you could see through. No problem for me once I figured things out. We went to the baggage claim area and watched the luggage go around then jumped on a shuttle and toured the outside of the airport.
All nine of us dogs had a great time and so did our people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I did have a great time! As you can see from the picture (I'm in the center), even after a long day, I am still wide awake! Thank you for taking me on this trip Momma G :)
Post a Comment