Saturday, February 27, 2010
Palmer
Palmer, GDA puppy in training. I've been hearing about this place where you are the only dog with the two people and you get to play and go for long walks. Its true my only regret is that it rained most of the time I was here. There's lots of water to play in but I didn't even get my feet wet except for rain puddles. Two things I know for sure, one I am coming back when the sun is out and two they have some crazy weird art in this town but I am willing to check out some more. I have heard there have been surf dogs, splash dogs, and even a fetch dog staying here. Wonder what I shall turn out to be, only time will tell. See you again soon.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment