Drop In Dogs
Our Guide Dogs of America friends who drop in for a visit.
Blog Archive
►
2010
(8)
►
August
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(6)
►
December
(6)
▼
2008
(19)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(7)
▼
March
(10)
Had to have a close up so my family could get a go...
Dana Point Harbor
The Montage Walk
Little Car
Fish
First Walk
I just love to snuggle.
No title
Virtue
About Me
GDA LAB
I am a Labrador Retriever.
View my complete profile
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Virtue
Hi, my name is Virtue and I am the first GDA Drop In Dog. I will be staying with Dustin's puppy raisers for a week or so. I met James when he came home from school, we are going to be best buddies.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment